Island Hop & Snorkel Excursion Itinerary
- Upon clearing the breakwater of Puerto Chico Marina, we head northwest along the headlands of "Las Cabezas de San Juan" Nature Reserve. Behind us loom the mountains of the world famous "El Yunque" Rainforest. It's not uncommon to see the peaks shrouded in mist and watch as rain squalls roll through the valleys of the rainforest.
- We then turn eastwards towards the beautiful island of Icacos, our first stop. The Island has beautiful, protected beaches and is great for beach exploration. It's also a great place to get acquainted with your snorkeling gear. For novice snorkelers, our guides are ready to help adjust the gear and provide guidance ensuring that your snorkeling experience will be an enjoyable one.
- Our next destination lies further to the east...another hop to "Cayo Lobos" (Wolves Cay) where you will experience the best snorkeling grounds that Puerto Rico has to offer! The coral and sea life are truly breathtaking.
- Time to head for our home port of Puerto Chico Marina. On the way we pass to port, the private island of Palaminos owned by Wyndham El Conquistador. The resort's guests are often ferried for more water activities.
- The end of our journey, back in Puerto Chico. After participating with us on our "Island Hop" Mini Boat excursion, we recommend a lunch or dinner at the Veradero Restaurant*. (Located right in the Marina) A great place to kick back, have a bite to eat and share stories recounting your snorkeling adventure among the amazing sea life of eastern Puerto Rico! *Note: Subject to availability - The Veradero Restaurant may not be open, depending on time of year.